Ideally suited to ground floor applications, our Shopfront system is available at a depth of 106mm, meaning increased spans can be accommodated before a larger base size is required.
The system now integrates more seamlessly with our other product suites, including the Atlantic48™ and Flushglaze ranges, to ensure a flawless architectural result.
- Upgraded Glazing Specifications
- More Doorway Options
- Seamless Cross-Suite Integration
- additionally Shopfront 75 is available - speak to your local Fabricator for specs and details
Upgraded Glazing Specifications
The range has been enhanced to accommodate double-glazing at depths of up to 27mm for windows.
With deeper pockets that give increased glass ‘bite’, the new range exceeds New Zealand compliance requirements.
More Doorway Options
Shopfront now offers door options up to 48mm thick with single and double glazing options up to 34mm.
In a local industry first, doors can be made fully watertight and low step thresholds, with airtight and watertight seals, are more easily accommodated.
Additional door features:
- A range of opening mechanisms, including sliding, hinged, pivot, auto and bifold is available.
- The Shop Front system can accommodate bifold doors up to 120kg and sliding panels in excess of 250kg.